Looking for Program Evangelist – #BestPlaceToIntern
Young Minds from Top B-Schools to join India’s Young Leaders Program for Future Managers
- Enhancing program awareness among the student community on campus.
- Be the program evangelist with the network of companies.
- Sharing program details with the relevant audience.
- Generating and enhancing student participation in the weekly #Intenoftheweek contest.
- Promoting program visibility via regular social media engagement on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
- Interview with CXOs, Corporate &HR Leaders from select companies on how they are creating a great workplace culture.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Student participation from campus,
- Number of Interviews with CHROs / Corporate Leaders
- Outreach and engagement with companies for the program
- Social Media Engagement
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent business communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – should be able to connect and build rapport
- Advance knowledge about social media channels, especially LinkedIn & Twitter
- Ability to write well-researched articles/blogs
About the program: Best Place to Intern
Best Place to Intern is a unique research study being conducted by Corporate Shiksha. The purpose of the study is to identify and recognize India’s top 100 companies that are the most loved employer brand among the student community across the leading educational institutions. The program will also enable companies to understand the perceptions and aspirations of India’s young graduating class who will be interning this summer with companies across industry sectors.
The result of the study will be released in Corporate Shiksha’s special publication titled ‘Best Place to Intern 2018’, in August / September 2018 during a gala event in New Delhi. Top employers across industry sectors will be recognized with special recognition award “Best Place to Intern 2018” For more information about the program, please visit www.bestplacetointern.in
About Corporate Shiksha
Founded in August 2013, Corporate Shiksha – the Learning Network for Young India, is an innovative learning company focused on Enabling People and Organizations Re-imagine and Prepare for Future of Work. Corporate Shiksha has created multiple knowledge communities such as Workplace Insights, Marketing Insights, CFO Insights with a collective outreach to 1,30,000+ professionals from 3000+ companies from 30+ Industry Sectors including 5000+ India’s top corporate leaders. (CEOs, CHROs, CFOs, CMOs, CIOs)
Defined by a goal to be the most preferred learning network for India’s leading organizations and academic institutions by 2020, We Are Here to Enable Young India to become ready for #FutureofWork. Watch our #LearnEveryday brand story https://youtu.be/ejsDpXABLSI
200+ HAPPY CUSTOMERS
30+ SUPPORTING ORGANISATIONS